What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is PPC (or Pay Per click) based advertising/display network where your ads are displayed along right side of Google Organic search results. Your ads are shown as per the relevant keywords and targeted on the Google SERPS (Search Engine results pages).
Why Use Adwords
- Pay only if you receive your clicks
- You can Start Immediately
- Complete Transparency
- No minimum Spending Requirement
- Complete Flexibility & Control
- Faster than SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Visitors Geotargeting (Location Based Targeting)
- No Hassle, Instant Cancellation
- Great Return on Investment
Why do you need PPC Management for Google Adwords?
Here why, If you can’t answer some of the following questions, then chances are that you need somebody to help you manage your Adwords Campaign.
- Do you know what your CTR of your campaign?
- Do you know what your Bounce Rate is?
- Do you know what’s your Conversion Rate is?
- Do you know what’s the average engagement time of your visitor?
- Do you know the cost of your conversion or cost of customer acquisition?
- Do you check and Tweak your Adwords campaign 3-5 times per week?
- Does your Google Adwords & Analytics accounts are linked together?
- Do you have more than 8-10 Ad variants setup in your account?
- Are you doing A/B Testing with your campaigns?
- Have you got the Negative Keywords list?
- Have you got Competitor Analysis report?
If not, then you should definitely consider doing all of above either by yourself or you should use professional Adwords campaign management company.
List of our Adwords Campaign Management Services includes
- Research profitable keywords
- Competitor Analysis Report
- Prepare Multiple Ads
- Create Multiple Campaigns for A/B Split Testing
- Conversion Tracking Code Installation
- Advanced optimisation tactics and practices
- Conversion Tracking Report and Analysis
- Continuous/Ongoing Campaign improvements
- Improve your Ad quality scores
- Improve your Adwords ROI
Recommended Monthly Budget
Although your monthly spending on Adwords is completely up to your personal monthly advertising budget. But we definitely recommends a minimum of $500 per month or higher to achieve better results.
Feel free to Contact Us to discuss your requirements and to receive no obligation quote.